Wednesday, July 16, 2008

World Wide Workshop

The workshop got into the nitty-gritty. The game groups started thinking about their games. Presenters gave us lots of information about developing games and using Flash.

The drawing part of Flash gave me fits. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to paint the floor of my virtual floor. No luck. I had lots of help, but the concluding advice was that this happens sometimes. I also had difficulty drawing a straight line without it curving into another line. I found out to talk out the "snapping" command.

I think that drawing backgrounds might be easier to do in Paint and than transferred to Flash.

I also found a way to put Javascript into Flash.

All in all, it was a productive day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that everything works well for you at your temporary school with this new class. I think you will do a good job.